Inside Sales Associate
Hopkins, MN 55343
With offices in Richardson, Texas and Minneapolis, Minnesota, Consana is a growing and innovative company that provides high quality clinical solutions for patients, caregivers, and organizations nationwide. Through person-centric comprehensive and traditional medication therapy management and other clinical pharmacy services, Consana pharmacists, interns, and technicians optimize health outcomes for patients while decreasing healthcare costs across the continuum of care. The ideal applicant is passionate, mission focused, and thoughtful, seeking an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and forward-thinking team.
The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for lead generation activities that result in viable sales opportunities. They are a core member of a designated market team, working in partnership with a field based sales manager and covering a defined territory.
- An environment of excellence and high-quality service;
- Focus on people, communication, trust, and improvisation;
- Competitive salaries and incentive plans
- Generous benefit plans;
- Paid leave and holidays;
- A relaxed work environment.
Primary responsibilities Include
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient and/or employee information to assure patient and/or employee rights are protected
- Support the Mission, Values, and Vision of Consana
- Support and cooperate with procedures and programs for:
- Maintaining confidentiality of all data, including patient, employee, and operations data
- Compliance with all state and federal regulatory requirements, including but not limited to state boards of pharmacy and HIPAA Privacy and Security
- Compliance with all company policies
- Support and participate in common teamwork:
- Cooperate and work together with all co-workers; plan and complete job duties with minimal supervisory direction, including appropriate judgment
- Use tactful, appropriate communications in sensitive and emotional situations
- Promote positive public relations with patients and care team members
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Directly responsible for the lead generation goals and lead generation key performance indicators within designated regions. Prioritizes opportunities based upon profitability and customer timelines.
- Generates leads through a combination of telephone and web inquiry. Regularly engages in cold calling and passive activities to generate leads.
- Effectively uses the Consana value proposition to capture viable leads. Develops initial relationships with prospects to craft a viable lead.
- Establishes appointments for Sales Managers. Ensures a seamless handoff between lead generation and onsite appointment.
- Tracks lead opportunities resulting from marketing campaigns. Partners with Sales Manager to take action on the follow-up opportunity.
- Contributes to the overall efficiency of the market based team. This includes regularly collaborating and communicating with members of the team.
- Consistently and effectively utilizes the customer relationship management system and available marketing and sales efficiency tools and resources.
- Actively participates in pipeline reviews and discussions with direct manager and other key partners.
- Maintains an ongoing knowledge of competitive threats and regularly shares this information with others in order to proactively maintain market position.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by regularly participating in on-the-job and formal training.
- Assists with the documentation and follow-up activities for Trade Shows, Conventions and other industry programs.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS
Performs all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Complies with all Quality Assurance, Policies and Procedures and regulatory requirements including but not limited to those within the HIPAA, Privacy, Compliance process and Code of Conduct.
- Reports concerns and suspected incidences of non-compliance using chain of command, hotline number or compliance representative.
- Cooperates with independent monitoring and auditing functions
- Cooperates with independent investigations as requested
- Participates in quality improvement processes as requested
Complete requirement of necessary compliance training annually.
PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Mobility within work environment necessary to perform job duties
- Ability to lift, carry, push, bend, reach, grasp, perform fine manipulations, etc., necessary to perform job
- Ability to remain calm under stress
- Ability to communicate with teammates, patients, caregivers, personnel and support agencies
- Ability to evaluate and interpret information
Consana is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $48,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- A minimum of 6 months of customer service or inside sales/field sales experience.
- Prior experience with inside sales or lead generation channels
- Experience and/or exposure to Healthcare with preference for LTC, pharmacy and payers.
- Experience working with a CRM system.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Sales/Marketing or related, equivalent experience.
We are limiting staff in office to necessary team members.